This is an early design but still one of which Im very proud. It mixes industrial waste plastic from yarn spools from a welsh sock factory with beach plastic encased in composite resin in which I incorporate my waste dust. The two irregular pebble beads, one indigo blue and the other grey, sit wedged inside the clean round ring like pebbles trapped in the crevices of rocks.
- A unique variant in an ongoing series
- Each necklace will vary slightly from the one pictured
- Made from industrial waste plastic, beach plastic and resin.
- The ring measures 7cm wide.
- Comes in a gift box with a personal message from me.
- Lifetime guarantee means I will undertake repairs at no cost.
- At the end of its life with you, return to me and I will recycle it.