Sticks and stones yellow pool necklace
The base of this necklace is a large bent bead inspired by the texture and twist of gorse branches. Here Ive mixed it with bright and open yellow and a fresh grey and white combination. They are made from waste plastic, mostly industrial waste on this occasion. I've mixed it with composite resin made with my waste dust (a bi-product of my making process). The result is a unique statement piece.
- A unique variant in an ongoing series
- Made from industrial waste plastic, beach plastic and resin.
- Largest bead measures 9cm wide
- Has an adjustable cotton cord
- Comes in a gift box with a personal message from me.
- Lifetime guarantee means I will undertake repairs at no cost.
- At the end of its life with you, return to me and I will recycle it.