Star and coral stacked necklace
Warm coral tones oranges and pinks contrasted with grey and white. This necklace includes an open 'pool' shaped bead and an unusual bead made from a plastic bottle lid found on the beach and I've highlighted the star motif found inside the lid. Beach plastic is combined with composite resin made with my waste dust (a bi-product of my making process)to create each bead. It is strung on a waxed cotton cord on an adjustable fitting so you can change the length.
- A unique variant in an ongoing series
- Made from industrial waste plastic, beach plastic and resin.
- Largest bead measures 6.5cm wide.
- Comes in a gift box with a personal message from me.
- Lifetime guarantee means I will undertake repairs at no cost.
- At the end of its life with you, return to me and I will recycle it.