Stacked Pebble with Provocative Yellow
I love mixing dusty, muddy colours with really vivid explosions of colour. Opposites attract and can bring out the best in each other. This necklace brings together four very different beads precariously balanced like a stack of pebbles on the beach. They are made from waste plastic (much of it found on the beach) combined with composite resin made with my waste dust (a bi-product of my making process)
- A unique variant in an ongoing series
- Made from industrial waste plastic, beach plastic and resin.
- Largest bead measures 8.5cm wide
- Has an adjustable cotton cord
- Comes in a gift box with a personal message from me.
- Lifetime guarantee means I will undertake repairs at no cost.
- At the end of its life with you, return to me and I will recycle it.