Stacked Pebble Necklace - blue and red
The stacked pebble necklaces explore the idea of balance- in colour, weight and form. They are very definitely asymmetric but hopefully with a sense of equilibrium. The five unique beads are made from waste plastic (much of it found on the beach) combined with composite resin made with my waste dust (a bi-product of my making process). It comes on an adjustable cotton cord and the largest bead measures 7.5cm wide.
- A unique variant in an ongoing series
- Each necklace will vary slightly from the one pictured
- Made from industrial waste plastic, beach plastic and resin.
- Largest bead measures 7.5cm wide.
- Comes in a gift box with a personal message from me.
- Lifetime guarantee means I will undertake repairs at no cost.
- At the end of its life with you, return to me and I will recycle it.