Slate Fossil Drop Earrings
Little pebble shapes with crinoid fossil detail on their lower halves hang from recycled silver hoops. Crinoids are strange sea creatures with long wavy stems that lived over 350 million years ago. Their fossilised stems litter the rocks on my local beach, smashed by prehistoric storms their perfect little disk-like cross sections inspire the detail in these earrings.
They are made from reclaimed waste plastic that has been hand cut and sanded to give it a slate like feel before being embossed and decorated with the white resin crinoid details. They are hung on recycled silver hoops.
- A unique variation in an ongoing series
- 100% recycled silver pin.
- Made from industrial plastic.
- Decorated with resin detail
- Each earring measures 5.5cm long
- Presented in a gift box with a personal message from me
- Lifetime guarantee means I will undertake repairs at no cost.
- At the end of their life with you, return to me and I will recycle them.