Fossil Pool Earrings
These are an elaboration on a favourite design as I’ve added a crinoid fossil inspired segmented pattern around the classic pool shape. They are very reminiscent of the fragments of fossils, with breaks and missing details, that you find scattered in the rocks where I live. They are made of waste plastic which is hand cut and finished before adding a recycled silver wire. They measure 6cm long.
- A unique variation in an ongoing series
- 100% recycled silver pin.
- Made from industrial plastic.
- Decorated with resin detail
- Each earring measures 6cm long
- Presented in a gift box with a personal message from me
- Lifetime guarantee means I will undertake repairs at no cost.
- At the end of their life with you, return to me and I will recycle them.