Crinoid Stem Earrings
These earrings are a new addition to the fossil collection. They combine subtle, textured, silver pebble shapes with richly decorated plastic hanging elements inspired by broken crinoid stems as they are found In the local rocks. Very light to wear and their shapes can curve in or away from the face.
- A unique variation in an ongoing series
- Made from 100% recycled silver (including posts and scroll backs)
- Hanging element made from waste plastic.
- Decorated with resin detail
- Each earring measures 4.5cm long
- Presented in a gift box with a personal message from me
- Lifetime guarantee means I will undertake repairs at no cost.
- At the end of their life with you, return to me and I will recycle them.