Perforated Pebble Earrings - Burnt Red
I love rusty reds especially at autumn time and this design provides a warm splash of colour. Very light and easy to wear they are made from beach plastic with recycled silver wires. There is a simple ring of holes drilled around the rim of the shield shape through which light can animate the surface. They measure 6cm long.
- A unique variation in an ongoing series
- Made from waste plastic and 100% recycled silver
- Each earring measures 6cm long
- Presented in a gift box with a personal message from me
- Lifetime guarantee means I will undertake repairs at no cost.
- At the end of their life with you, return to me and I will recycle them.