Pale Crinoid Drop Earrings
One in an ongoing series of pieces inspired by crinoids, delicate little ring shaped fossils found where I live in Pembrokeshire. These are made of white plastic inlaid with pale grey resin details. The wires are made from recycled silver.
They measure 5cm long.
- A unique variation in an ongoing series
- 100% recycled silver wires.
- Made from waste plastic.
- Decorated with resin detail
- Each earring measures 5cm long
- Presented in a gift box with a personal message from me
- Lifetime guarantee means I will undertake repairs at no cost.
- At the end of their life with you, return to me and I will recycle them.