Boat and white fender necklace
A bright, blue boat shape with delicate embossed detail picked out with white resin. The marks remind me of the woven structures of the lobster and crab pots on the beach. It is made of industrial waste plastic, a resin composite made with my waste plastic dust, and white resin detail. The largest bead measures 8cm across and comes on an adjustable waxed cotton cord. You can swivel the double sided beads to get a range of effects. A lovely casual, seasidey look, great with jeans.
- A unique variation in an ongoing series
- Adjustable cotton cord
- Made from waste plastic.
- Decorated with coloured resin detail
- Presented in a gift box with a personal message from me
- Lifetime guarantee means I will undertake repairs at no cost.
- At the end of its life with you, return to me and I will recycle it.