Yellow knotted pebble necklace
A favourite combination - soft grey pebble shapes enclose vibrant yellow. This necklace brings together 4 unique handmade beads, each is made from foraged plastic (much of it found on the beach) combined with composite resin made with my waste dust (a bi-product of my making process). It is strung on a grey cotton cord with an adjustable fitting so you can change the length and how high it sits depending on what you are wearing.
- A unique variant in an ongoing series
- Each necklace will vary slightly from the one pictured
- Made from industrial waste plastic, beach plastic and resin.
- Largest bead measures 4cm wide.
- Comes in a gift box with a personal message from me.
- Lifetime guarantee means I will undertake repairs at no cost.
- At the end of its life with you, return to me and I will recycle it.