Stacked pebble necklace grey
This necklace is one of in my classic stacked range inspired by towers of balanced beach pebbles. It also has a special feature 'pool' bead with a hole. This one is a muted grey and white combination which will go with anything. The grey and white beads are made from beach plastic and I've mixed it with composite resin made with my waste dust (a bi-product of my making process). The result is a unique statement piece.
- A unique variant in an ongoing series
- Made from industrial waste plastic, beach plastic and resin.
- Largest bead measures 7cm wide
- Has an adjustable cotton cord
- Comes in a gift box with a personal message from me.
- Lifetime guarantee means I will undertake repairs at no cost.
- At the end of its life with you, return to me and I will recycle it.