Slate Fossil Knotted Necklace
Five lovely handmade beads, each with its own character - one is embossed with a crinoid fossil motif, another is squarish and another has little lines engraved into its surface. The grey and white combination means it's really versatile and goes with everything.The beads are made from waste plastic (much of it found on the beach) combined with composite resin made with my waste dust (a bi-product of my making process)
- A unique variant in an ongoing series
- Each necklace will vary slightly from the one pictured
- Made from industrial waste plastic, beach plastic and resin.
- Largest bead measures 4.5cm wide.
- Comes in a gift box with a personal message from me.
- Lifetime guarantee means I will undertake repairs at no cost.
- At the end of its life with you, return to me and I will recycle it.