Yellow Rope Necklace
A lustrous yellow rope with a hand-cut plastic fitting with means you can play with the configuration of this sculptural necklace. The sheen of the polypropylene is contrasted by the rough hewn, stone-like texture of the beads. Each bead is hand made from a composite made from waste plastic dust (a bi-product of my making process) mixed with a resin binder. The rope measures 1cm diameter and the beads are 1.5cm wide.
- made from waste off-cuts of rope from a chandlery
- resin composite beads incorporating 75% waste plastic dust
- adjustable plastic fitting
- comes in a gift box with a personal message from me
- lifetime guarantee means I will make any repairs for free
- return it to me at the end of its time with you and I will recycle it