Red Stowaway Pebble Necklace
This necklace combines two themes - the knotted pebble strand with a central hollow bead with a little one stowing away inside it. The lovely reds are rich and warm and the embossed details are inspired by fossils. Each bead is made from waste plastic (much of it found on the beach) combined with composite resin made with my waste dust (a bio-product of my making process). It comes on a waxed cotton cord.
- A unique one-off piece.
- Made from industrial waste plastic, beach plastic and resin.
- Central bead measures 6cm wide.
- Comes in a gift box with a personal message from me.
- Lifetime guarantee means I will undertake repairs at no cost.
- At the end of its life with you, return to me and I will recycle it.