Oyster Lid Brooch - Blue
Part of a collection inspired by the textures of oyster shells. This is a fibula style brooch with a single bead made from a plastic bottle lid set into resin with added embossed detail picked out in white resin. It has a hand forged, recycled silver pin. This is a one-off piece and it measures 4.5cm across.
- A one-off piece in an ongoing series
- Made from waste plastic and eco resin incorporating waste plastic dust
- Measures 4.5cm across
- Presented in a gift box with a personal message from me
- Lifetime guarantee means I will undertake repairs at no cost
- At the end of its life with you, return to me and I will recycle it