Oyster Lid and Silver Pendant
I love combining waste plastic and silver - both precious resources - but one is considered trash the other treasure. This pendant is made from a blue plastic bottle lid found on the beach. Its been set within pebble-smooth, matt resin and sits next to a lovely chunky disc of recycled silver. The silver is textured with ridges and creases cast directly from both an oyster shell and a bottle lid.
- A unique one-off piece in an ongoing series
- Comes on a 70cm long sterling silver snake chain.
- Made from industrial waste plastic, beach plastic and resin.
- Largest bead measures 4cm wide.
- Comes in a gift box with a personal message from me.
- Lifetime guarantee means I will undertake repairs at no cost.
- At the end of its life with you, return to me and I will recycle it.