Gorse twist and yellow necklace
Rich red, soft greys and a provocative pop of acid yellow balance on top of a twisted gorse twig bend of a bead. This necklace brings together 4 unique handmade beads, each is made from waste plastic (much of it found on the beach) combined with composite resin made with my waste dust (a bi-product of my making process). It os strung on a rusty red cotton cord with an adjustable fitting.
- A unique variant in an ongoing series
- Made from industrial waste plastic, beach plastic and resin.
- Largest bead measures 10cm wide.
- Comes in a gift box with a personal message from me.
- Lifetime guarantee means I will undertake repairs at no cost.
- At the end of its life with you, return to me and I will recycle it.