Sticks and Stones - Stacked Necklace
I love the branches of gorse and enjoy whittling away the bark down to the wood where you find a great twisted form - that's the inspiration for the large bead in this stacked pebble necklace and there's also a crinoid fossil bead in here too with its white embossed pattern. The curved gorse bead at the bottom measures 10cm across and the necklace comes on an adjustable cotton cord.
- A unique variant in an ongoing series
- Each necklace will vary slightly from the one pictured
- Made from industrial waste plastic, beach plastic and resin.
- Largest bead measures 10cm wide.
- Comes in a gift box with a personal message from me.
- Lifetime guarantee means I will undertake repairs at no cost.
- At the end of its life with you, return to me and I will recycle it.